From:
"Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2012 07:22:28 -0400
Hugh,

I have a LinkedIn page so that EVERYONE can see my professional
credentials, history, etc. So I'm not sure what problems hacking into my
password will cause -- more exposure? Maybe they'll change my status to
"CEO", with resulting pay. The only hacking glitch was when someone on
the list ignored my invitation to connect a few months back. Of course
it was a hacking glitch.

If I lived in your neighborhood I'd stop and see your dogs every day. My
family walks dogs at the local shelter every Sunday AM and we are quite
used to slober.com (and other related .com's).

Gary