From:
Clifford Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2012 14:44:16 +0100
UK standards for imaging procedures/governance that ensure legal
admissibility of the capture images can be found here:

http://shop.bsigroup.com/ProductDetail/?pid=000000000030172973

I've used this (and the old BiP0008 Code of Practice) for several scanning
projects/rollouts in both the public and private sector within the UK and
South East Asia.

PS - I don't work for the BSI :)

Regards,

Clifford Campbell

Records Management Consultant
Group Information Security
Standard Life PLC

Tel +44 (0)131 245 0104
Mob +44 759 022 1203

Brian Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>
15/06/2012 14:28
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Imaging best practices

Good day,
Can anyone recommend a source for best practices for imaging procedures?
Our organization is in the process of setting-up an imaging program and we
are trying to develop a governance policy.

Thank you,

Brian Jones
Research and Information Management Coordinator
Financial Services Commission of Ontario
Toronto, Canada
tel 416-226-7862
fax 416-590-7070
e-mail [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

________________________________

If you have received this message in error, please notify me immediately
and delete this e-mail and any attachments without copying, distributing
or disclosing their contents.

Si vous avez re?u ce message par erreur, veuillez nous en aviser
imm?diatement et d?truire ce courriel ainsi que toute pi?ce jointe en vous
abstenant d'en faire une copie, d'en divulguer ou d'en diffuser le
contenu.

present, place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the
message.
mailto:[log in to unmask]

This e-mail is confidential and, if you are not the intended recipient,
please return it to us and do not retain or disclose it. We filter and
monitor e-mails in order to protect our system and the integrity,
confidentiality and availability of e-mails. We cannot guarantee that
e-mails are risk free and are not responsible for any related damage or
unauthorised alteration of e-mails by third parties after sending.

For more information on Standard Life group, visit our website
http://www.standardlife.com/

Standard Life plc (SC286832), Standard Life Assurance Limited* (SC286833)
and Standard Life Employee Services Limited (SC271355) are all registered
in Scotland at Standard Life House, 30 Lothian Road, Edinburgh EH1 2DH.
*Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. 0131 225
2552. Calls may be recorded/monitored. Standard Life group includes
Standard Life plc and its subsidiaries.

Please consider the environment. Think - before you print.