From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2012 12:22:30 -0700
On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 11:52 AM, Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Larry is a Bubba cause he invented the grill with the stick on it. Peter
> is a Bubba but I can't tell you why.

Many of y'all have accused my good friend and colleague Hugh guilty of
"spinnin' a yarn" here and again, but I'm here to tell all-a'yall he's dead
accurate here. Desperate times require desperate measures, and I will
freely admit that I have taken such measures a time or two in my life.

Such as with the year my Old Faithful Char Broil Charcoal BBQ Wagon had a
mishap. http://goo.gl/KkbHD This repair happened a bit more than 5 years
ago, and I'm here to tell you the handle is still going strong... some of
the bark has chipped off of it, but it remains in-service and is put to the
test at least every two weeks... and in California, BBQ season lasts from
late-April until early-January.

And if you're wondering WHY its only every two weeks, well... you can't BBQ
everything, right?  Some things HAVE TO BE smoked! http://goo.gl/XsZ0F  And
you'll notice from the pictures here, we DO get a short "Fall" on the West
Coast.

Oh and I can, but I WON'T tell you why Peter is a Bubba.

Larry

*Lawrence J. Medina
Danville, CA
RIM Professional since 1972*