From:
Sharon Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:47:23 +0000
You've been sent an article from the Federal Register by [log in to unmask]
 with the message: Dear All,
Just in case there is some interest.

Kind Regards,

Sharon A. Morris, CRM, AIIM ERMp, Six Sigma Greenbelt
Records &amp; Content Management Consultant
Phone: 212-864-1365
Fax: 202-558-6781
www.infinity-consultingllc.com

Women Owned Business

DHS Data Privacy and Integrity Advisory Committee

Link: http://www.federalregister.gov/a/2012-15315?utm_source=federalregister.gov&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email%20a%20friend

77 FR 37685 - A Notice by the Homeland Security Department published on 06/22/2012

The Department of Homeland Security Privacy Office is seeking applicants for appointment to the DHS Data Privacy and Integrity Advisory Committee.

-Privacy-
Welcome to our free E-mail subscription service. FederalRegister.gov uses your e-mail address to enable you to receive e-mail notifications according to your preferences. We retain only the personally identifiable information minimally necessary to operate the subscription service. We do not retain any information about third parties who receive “email a friend” notifications through the subscription service. For more information, please read our Privacy and Security Policy page (https://www.federalregister.gov/policy/privacy).?utm_source=federalregister.gov&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email%20a%20friend

-Legal Status-
The documents received via our E-mail subscriptions service originate from FederalRegister.gov, which displays an unofficial “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. The official electronic version in PDF format is also available as a link from FederalRegister.gov or directly from GPO’s Federal Digital System website (https://www.fdsys.gov/).?utm_source=federalregister.gov&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email%20a%20friend For more information, please read our Legal Status page (https://www.federalregister.gov/policy/legal-status).?utm_source=federalregister.gov&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email%20a%20friend