From:
David Ives <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:33:52 -0400
Good day everyone!

I was wondering if any of you ever came across research,  or perhaps
studied yourselves, the average amount of time it takes to review a record
for disposition and then ultimately act on the outcome of that review?  I
am trying to work up some rough record life cycle to translate into
employee effort numbers and since we have never actually made it to the
disposition part it's a bit hard for me to put a tag on.

Just as an example currently some of our timelines look like this.

Review Incoming Document - 1.5 min
Enter and Barcode - 2 min
Scan - 3 min
and so on...

These are fairly easy because we actually have years of doing this to back
up our claims but the disposition part is a bit trickier for me.  I know
this is one of those questions that most people would say "it depends" and
I understand that but I just figured I would throw it out there to see if
by chance anyone had any information on this.

Thank you in advance for any thoughts, comments, or magical equations that
you may be able to offer!

David