From:
Angela Fares <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2012 18:36:56 -0500
If anyone is interested, I've just updated my program to a new excel spreadsheet that captures imaging services metrics by Imaging Technician and the entire Imaging Services team.  Of course, it is based on the premise that your imaging employees are tracking how much time they spend on various activities and how many pages are prepped or scanned...or how many documents are indexed.  It also assumes that you are doing QA and are entering the number of pages prepped in error, scanned in error, or documents indexed in error.

All you do is enter the total time spent and total output.  After QA is done, you can add pages prepped or scanned in error or documents indexed in error and it will calculate an adjusted rate.  The spreadsheet tracks weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual totals, averages, and error ratios.  It also tracks totals, averages, and error ratios for the entire team.  Very useful at performance evaluation time!

You can also track (or hide) other activities as well.  Free to anyone who wants it and I I will send instructions.  I usually batch all of my requests and send out every Monday evening.

Warmest regards,

Angie Fares

Angela Fares