From:
"Annunziello, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2012 13:36:54 -0400
 Mary said:  We then divide these (records) into two categories -
"important" information and "other information".

Hi Mary,

We have done much the same as you have except that we use the terms
"official" and "transitory".

John Annunziello, CRM, CDIA+, ermm
Records and Information Audit/Compliance Officer
Corporate Services Department
Office of the Regional Clerk
The Regional Municipality of York
Newmarket, Ontario