From:
"Annunziello, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2012 14:43:23 -0400
Travis said: P.S. If these packs do indeed apply specifically to the
ICRM outline as we hope, I have a strong feeling we'll see more CRMs!
Thank You for any additional comments, suggestions, or thoughts.

Getting through parts 1-5 is considered easy in comparison to part 6.  I
would hazard to guess that many candidates complete 1-5 and stall on
part 6.  Florida Alice from this list will attest to that.  Part 6 is
difficult.  You have to weave most of what you have learned from parts
1-5 into this.  If you were a consultant, how many times would you have
to diagnose two totally different companies, identify the problem and
come up with a solution all within four hours.  This is what you have to
do for part 6.

Good luck in your CRM journey.  It will make you a better employee.

John Annunziello, CRM, CDIA+, ermm
Records and Information Audit/Compliance Officer
Corporate Services Department
Office of the Regional Clerk
The Regional Municipality of York
Newmarket, Ontario