From:
Josh Hargrafen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2012 10:39:35 -0500
Don,

Is SharePoint 2013 a tipping point in the on premise/cloud hosting
architectural models? It appears that on premise installations will be
limited in functionality in comparison to the cloud version which, as I
understand, will offer an app store to further enrich the SharePoint
experience. Is this a valid conclusion?

Josh Hargrafen