From:
Jim Booth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2012 13:36:56 +0000
Not Houston area but I believe they are nationwide in service area - try Commodity Resource Environmental - Stacy Aesoph - 800-943-2811, saesoph@creweb, www.creweb.com. They are NAID AAA Certified.

Best wishes,

Jim

Jim Booth
Records & Information Management Practice Leader

Brightstone Insurance Services, LLC
Direct – 919.323.3266
Direct Fax – 914.636.0802
Main - 877.862.4755 x 3266
www.brightstoneins.com

Please Note: Coverage cannot be placed, bound or altered without confirmation from a Brightstone Representative.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail (including any file attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipients - not necessarily the addressees, and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  You are hereby notified that dissemination, disclosure, distribution, duplication, or other use of this transmission by someone other than an intended recipient or an intended recipient's designated agent is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or believe you have received this transmission in error, please return this e-mail using a reply command and then delete all copies.  Also please notify the sender by calling 877-862-4755. Thank you.
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail