From:
Vidal Joseph <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2012 16:33:56 +0000
This email contains a virus. As soon as I opened it and clicked on the link to the article, I got multiple windows opening and each time I closed one several other opened up again.  Just an FYI

 “Records Management: Preserving The Past, Preparing The Future, Protecting The Present”

Regards,
Joe Vidal
Manager Corporate Records
AEGIS Insurance Services