From:
Vidal Joseph <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2012 11:25:02 +0000
Hi Larry,

I think you are right.  I ran a virus scan and didn't come up with anything, but I did notice that three was a change in my explorer and not sure what caused this, but I thought that it was the email or the link that might have caused the issue I was experiencing.  It's resolved now and I apologize if I miss informed anyone.  Just being cautious.

 "Records Management: Preserving The Past, Preparing The Future, Protecting The Present"

Regards,
Joe Vidal
Manager Corporate Records
AEGIS Insurance Services