From:
Julie Colgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2012 10:49:21 -0400
Hi Deb,

I think before anyone can give you any kind of precise direction, we'd need a little more information.

What is your relationship to the "customer"?  Are you a consultant?  Why is this on your to-do list?

Is this a policy/procedure exercise, or to develop requirements and specs for a piece of software?

What problem(s) is the customer trying to solve re: email?  Develop a retention/disposition policy?  Implement an archive to facilitate search, preservation and collection in response to investigation/litigation?  Implement sensitive content filters to catch private/confidential info leaks to comply with a law/reg such as HITECH or PCI rules?

Also, knowing what email platform(s) are in use would be helpful.

Regards,
Julie

Julie J. Colgan, CRM
803-931-6626
Columbia, SC

**All comments are my own and are not on behalf of any entity with which I may associate**

Sent from my iPad