From:
Julie Colgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2012 11:10:28 -0400
I have a client who uses BoardVantage.  They say they like it.  I had nothing to do with its selection or implementation (and haven't even seen it), so I can't comment on it personally.

As others have noted, however, security is paramount - both on the device side and the service side.  ARMA has a great Guideline on cloud that may be helpful to use when ascertaining the info governance issues related to a saas-based board portal.

Good luck!

Julie

Sent from my iPad