From:
"Eich, Donna J" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2012 08:43:37 -0700
All,

We have a Records Management campaign in progress and I am looking for
some resources that would contain "Records Management Tips for records
maintenance and cleanup". We have a Daily Bulletin that we would put
these tips in on a weekly basis to help our employees understand their
records and hopefully answer some of their questions.

Our Records Management department is always available to them but the
bulletin tips would give them another resource to use in their daily
process.

Thanks,
Donna Eich