From:
Alice Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2012 19:48:06 +0000
Rikki,

Why not simply say 60 days?  Is there a Georgia rule or regulation that would help with this determination?  Just thinking.

And, NO, you are NOT nuts!  :-)

Alice

Alice B. Young, CRM
Records Management Administrator
Greater Orlando Aviation Authority
407-825-2060 voice
407-825-2526 fax
"God answers our prayers in His time ... not ours."