From:
Robert Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2012 10:30:37 -0700

Hello,

It has been over 5 years since I looked into Enterprise software for managing emails.  I am hoping there has been some vast improvements.

I would be interested in hearing about any organizations that have successfully implemented such software and are willing to recommend it for others.

Last time I looked into it, there was the big bucket approach and then the self classification procedure.  Neither was totally satisfactory.

I am looking for a software that will compliment our ECM system (Documentum),  that will especially deal with emails as records, classification, retention schedules and destruction of emails at the appropriate time.

You advise and recommendation would be appreciated.  Either on line or direct.

Thank you

Dr. Robert L. Bailey, CRM, MIT
Records Program Administrator