From:
Ann Mangiaracina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2012 14:12:04 -0400
Good Day All!

Help! We are starting a proof of concept to build a Record Center in
Sharepoint 2010 with a consulting company (whose experience in this area is
appearing to be limited) and I'd really love some input from this community on
how you manage records in the record center when the retention period
expires.
I'm testing using the approval workflow and the disposition approval workflow
to manage disposition.  It seems to me that with using the approval workflow
our business process will require the record manager to run a report for
records expiring three months out and then manually executing the approval
workflow.
Does anyone have ANY experience with this and can share your lessons
learned? I really appreciate any input you may have on SP Record Center.

Thank you!!!! Have a great week!!!