From:
Renee Bartley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2012 08:33:30 -0700
I just wanted to say thanks to those of you who responded to my
request re: legal records management resources.  I had seen the
Records Management in the Legal Environment book and thought it looked
like a good place to start - the list has confirmed that!  I will
definitely try to pick it up.  Thanks again everyone.

Renee