From:
Robert Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2012 09:30:55 -0700
I think that it is a great accomplishment that the UNESCO Conference is in Vancouver, BC, Canada and that the UBC Students are being given awards.  I attend and spoke at an earlier UNESCO Technology Conference in Monaco.  I have now missed two great events, the Canadian ARMA Conference and UNESCO Conference in my home town, Vancouver BC.
Having taught a year at SLAIS, University of British Columbia, I know how hard the faculty and students work.  Timing is great, there are more jobs and higher salaries for graduates than ever before. Keep up the good work....

Anyway I will be at the Chicago ARMA and will be promoting the Las Vegas ARMA for 2013.  See you there.

Dr. Robert L. Bailey, CRM, MIT