From:
"Jim S. Craft" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2012 13:31:29 +0000
Well said.

 I remember when I heard about the first plane that hit the tower.  Shortly afterward televisions were placed in the lobby, cafeteria and our main conference area of the W.K. Kellogg Foundation.  I stood in the lobby with a dozen or more people watching with horror as the second plane hit, and eventually watching as the towers fell.  I prayed that most of those trapped in the towers had somehow made it out alive- but knew that my prayers would go unanswered.  I was stunned- I don't think much work was done that day at WKKF.  It was hard to comprehend- hard to imagine the number of lives lost.  I don't recall many of the major events in my 51 years, but I will never forget this tragic event.

I hope we never forget- that we continue to remember and pray for those who were lost and their families.  We must be vigilant so that such tragedies do not occur again.

Thank you,

James Craft
(O) 269.969.2161 | (F) 269.968.0413
www.wkkf.org | Twitter: @wk_kellogg_fdn

W.K. KELLOGG FOUNDATION
A Partner With Communities Where Children Come First