From:
Todd Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2012 11:23:24 -0500
We just inventoried 2000 reels of microfilm and had to read each one of
them to get the descriptive metadata we needed to make them an asset for
the Company going forward. Many of our reels contain legacy pipeline job
information which is still active and being used/researched on a regular
basis. The inventory didn't happen overnight, but it was one of those items
my employees did during lulls between higher priority projects.

Todd P. Johnson, CRM, ERMm
Southern Star Central Gas Pipeline
Manager - Records & Information Management
(270) 852-4512