From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2012 09:24:27 -0700
Dana,

Thank you  very much it is useful for me too.
However, for me it is important to know a little bit more:
How the costs were calculated - Cost of space, staff cost - how many staff organization needs?
I also would like to ask people who works in Municipal Government environment - could somebody give example of calculation for cost of storing 12" box in Records Centre and how much does it cost "request" for one file from the records centre.

Thank you,

Alex Babin