From:
Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2012 15:59:03 -0700
As I get ready to head outside into some 60 degree weather, a quick reminder to attendees that you may want to check our weather and dress accordingly.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=41.88404824471543&lon=-87.61839538574219

The National Weather Service seems to think we will get a little rain on Saturday and temperatures will be in the upper 40's and low 50's at night and the 60's and 70's during the day. Since we're right on the Lake, it can get chilly if the wind comes off the Lake, so be prepared. We are a little ways out from next week, so things can (and likely will) change.

Patrick Cunningham, CRM, CIP, FAI

"Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier."
-- Colin Powell