From:
"Foster, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2012 03:08:53 +0000
Hi Angie,

We use an IT tracking tool called JIRA (by Atlassian) to track our Service Level Agreement for most of the services that we provide.  The only thing it doesn't do is link in with our eRIM systems  - but for all projects, questions, etc we can line up what we did and how much time we spent (and more) with one of the sections of our SLA.

Chris Foster
Director of Institutional Records Management
Office of Institutional Compliance
University of North Texas

Sent from my iPad