From:
Angela Fares <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2012 18:51:52 -0500
I was truly intrigued by the title of this paper and decided to make the
purchase.  It was a great investment.  This paper lays out the issues that I
am currently dealing with in building my newest ECM venture.  I am
constantly challenged with "slices" of data that belong to multiple records
and are viewed differently by each user in terms of ownership,
classification, security, and retention.  The world of one-to-one
relationships between information classification and the
object/file/box/folder is no longer true.

WOW!  I am looking forward to more of Mr. Bak's papers.  He's spot on with
this issue.

Andrew, thanks for sharing the link!!!