From:
"Creamer, William" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2012 19:28:35 +0000
I read it while I was doing research to pass the CRM.  There was a timeline associated with it but I don't remember the website and didn't bookmark it because it wasn't relevant to my research.

Less seriously, in may have been personal experience too, if there is any validity to past lives, I'm sure I would have been associated with an institution that contained records or books like a monastery or a library.

Bill Creamer
212.728.3448