From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2012 08:26:55 -0500
Brett,

I have, unfortunately, not spent time in the Islands. In college I had a
friend that was a sailing master out of Tortola. Hurricane Hugo ended that,
so he is no resource. I heard there was a law firm doing business down in
the islands somewhere,  Bendini, Lambert & Locke. They were storing
records, but I think they were doing self storage ( I don't recommend it).
I seem to recall something about a breach. You might try contacting the
firm if they are still existing. I think they were based out of Memphis if
this helps.

Good luck,

Chris Flynn

P.S. If you are hiring....

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 3:42 PM, Wise, Brett <[log in to unmask]