From:
Sandy Broady-Rudd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2012 12:52:49 -0500
Carol,

Welcome to the world of Records Management! I would suggest you join your local ARMA chapter (see below) where you will find veterans in the field that will be more than willing to mentor you. The local chapter can also provide educational training and an opportunity to network with others in the same industry (oil/gas).

http://www.arma-columbia-sc.org/

Sandra Broady-Rudd, CRM, ERMM
ARMA International Region Coordinator - Great Lakes Region

And

Operational Risk Consultant
Corporate Records Management Office (CRMO)
Operational Risk
MAC N9827-011
Phone: 608-429-2368, Cell: 608-630-1816

"Records Management is the only profession that knows in advance what it's going to forget!"