From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2012 13:21:08 -0500
"Ample aggregates"?
"Big buckets"?
Sounds like slang. Is this what you are hoping brings the boiz to tha yard?

"Ample aggregates"? How is you AA program? The first step is admitting you
have a problem. Glad it is working for you all. :)

"Seems like there should be a middle ground..."
Yea,  Couriosly I think we used to call that doing our job.
Who started it I have no idea but my hunch is that it was either a business
manager who thought they could sumplify things or an IT person that could
not see the relative need fo rall this complexity.
Back on the farm we call the "bucket theory" a lazy man's load. A person
that picks up to many boads atone time, takes five times as long to carry
them to where they need to be just to save on the number of trips. Great
idea to take more boards if you can make the trip in the same amount of
time but that isn not how it works.
Use the big bucket theory if you want it is great for the economy, it will
lead to hiring of more staff, lawyers and consultants.

Chris Flynn