From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2012 13:03:50 -0600
Well you run into these types of things when a persons religion is
challenged. G**P has its converts. Typically you find some of the most
ardent supporters ealy in the life of a movement. Usually not those that
created it but those that come next, eager to seek converts and less
tolerable of those that have not seen the light. Particularly troublesome
are those that were early followers of what is now the "older religion"
Seen as intransigent old fashioned and stuck in their ways they make what
seems to be easy targets.

Being a long time hunter, there are reasons you leave those old mossyhorns
alone. They help to improve the breed. While you may hit them they are hard
to kill. Once dead they are difficult to clean. Being so tough, they are
nearly impossible to eat. Their rack makes a poor trophy, the horns being
so cracked and chipped.

You won't further your cause by trying to kill off the older religions. You
are going to be forced to show that greater value of your religion through
good deeds, greater value, and a better way. Once you can demonstrate this
you will have achieved a portion of your goal.
the
Mr. Macknet, so far you have shown yourself to be a poor disciple.
Hopefully, with time and a gathering of wisdom, you will end where you
wish. I wish you godsspeed towards your end.

Merry Christmas

Chris Flynn

Chris Flynn
P.S. Dang it is cold here