From:
Angela & Najib Fares <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2013 20:12:17 -0600
Would that be Frodo of the Nine Fingers and the Ring of Doom?  Thanks, I'll
just sign a contract with Gollum.  After all, he's got an underground cave
for storage and he would probably eat anybody who tried to access the
records.