From:
"Hurd, Daniel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2013 11:36:03 -0500
Recruiter - Houston, TX (we appreciate referrals!)

TRAK Records and Library, with over 10 years in the staffing industry, represents the most prestigious law firms, corporations, government contractors, and academic institutions on a national level and is looking for a Recruiter in our Houston, TX office to identify top information management professionals. In this role, you will have an opportunity to recruit, network, interview, and coach top talent to work with Fortune 500 companies. You'll be working in a fast-paced, team spirited environment with an experienced group of Recruiters who have a long tenure with the TRAK Companies. This is a perfect role for someone who wants to work with a team while also nurturing your entrepreneurial spirit! Not only will you become an expert in recruiting through our training program, but you will have the opportunity to earn a competitive salary package. Ideal candidates will have a 4-year degree and 1-2 years of work experience. Prior sales or recruiting experience is ideal but not required. If you are currently in a recruiting role but looking to work with a leader in the industry, or if you want to enter into a new career, this could be the job you've been searching for! TRAK Records and Library has one of the best training programs in the industry and a "work hard, play hard" culture. We are currently interviewing to fill this position, so please send your resume in Word format to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Daniel C. Hurd
National Executive Director | TRAK Records and Library
Direct: 202-261-7223 | Cellular: 703-862-2878
Fax: 202-466-4499

National Information Management Placement Firm
Washington, DC: 202-261-7200 | San Diego, CA: 619-230-7692
New York, NY:  646-557-6772 | Houston, TX: 713-401-2645
San Francisco, CA:  650-581-3070 | National: 888-399-TRAK