From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2013 11:51:05 -0700
I agree Peter

As voters and private citizens that *IS* what we must do, but as Records
Managers employed by various private or public entities, I don't think it's
ours to discuss amongst a public forum of over 1600 of us that typically
subscribe to discuss RIM issues.

I mean, the occasional BBQ and/or bacon discussion may occur, we may even
delve into music, liquor and/or chocolate... but typically we preface all
of those postings with an "OT" and people will know what they're about to
receive may not be RIM related.

Larry

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 11:43 AM, Johnson, Peter <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> Political candidates of all stripes often favor more transparency -- until
> they get into office. Obama isn't the first president to become more
> secretive as his tenure progresses, and he won't be the last. What is
> required of us is that we remain vigilant - no matter who is in office.
>
> --
*Lawrence J. Medina
Danville, CA
RIM Professional since 1972*