From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2013 13:45:55 -0700
No desire to get into a urinating match here, but this is a prime example:

http://lists.ufl.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1302C&L=RECMGMT-L&P=R443&X=0511893A63D939F56B&Y

I don't see ANYTHING here related to records except the word "transparent"
which seems to trigger tons of discussion on the handling of records from
one side of the aisle (?)

Similar can be said about the litany of messages regarding EPA and other
Agency emails and the use of private accounts.  NATURALLY I understand that
Federal regs say official business shouldn't be conducted from non-official
email accounts (unless the emails are made public and available to the
Agency)... so this is loosely related to "records".

But there NO QUESTION this administration is NOT THE FIRST TO EVER DO THAT,
RIGHT ??

So why is it now germane to post every story that comes out on the
subject?  We certainly didn't see this happening in the prior regime under
the banner of "RAIN".

As I said, I haven't been replying to them, in fact, I've been deleting
most of them and don' t have the inclination to spend hours or even minutes
searching for and counting them up, but if I need to bother I'll start
watching more closely for examples.

Larry

--
*Lawrence J. Medina