From:
Josef Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:07:25 +0000
ARMA UK CHAPTER SPRING MEETING –“ Aspects of Electronic Records Management”

When: Thursday 11th April 2013, 2pm – 5pm (with optional morning activity!)

Where: The Law Society, Chancery Lane, London

We look forward to seeing everyone at our next meeting of the ARMA UK Chapter where we will cover recent developments in Data Security and Privacy and Digital Preservation and what these mean for records managers.  We are delighted to have the main presentation from Stewart Room,  one of the UK’s foremost data privacy and security lawyers who has written three leading text books on information law, including the UK's seminal work "Data Security Law and Practice", published by Butterworths LexisNexis.

We are very grateful to Recommind for sponsoring this meeting and there will be a case study presentation from Recommind as part of the day.   Attendees are sure to leave with a wealth of knowledge based on real world experience that will prove useful as we pursue our own information management solutions.

The meeting is free to member of ARMA UK Chapter and £20 (payable on the day) for everyone else.

As we are in Chancery Lane, we have also organised an tour of the Royal Courts of Justice which will take place from 11am-12:30pm.  You can start your day by finding out more about the history, art and architecture of the RCJ, together with learning about who does what and where in court by taking a guided tour and talk.  If you wish to attend this optional tour a charge of £10 will be payable on the day.

You can register for the meeting only or the meeting and the tour by following this link: http://armaukspringmeeting.eventbrite.co.uk

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Any views or opinions presented in this email are not necessarily those of the company.

Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.