From:
Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2013 17:16:18 -0400
> Twilight Zone Episode about Librarians
(Feel free to add Records Manager in there too.)

> How relevant this is today......
>
> http://youtu.be/FJyqlxoLuvo

Some of their scariest episodes seem more and more likely, given the way our government has evolved. Bush made huge changes that then opened the door for even more changes by Obama.

You don’t want to be records managers, you want to Govern Information which history tells us, can’t be done. The Cloud, that Big Data is so proud of is 3000 times more inaccurate than a printed record or a tape or a paper archive.  It is at least 10 times more expensive.

But we are told by Big Data and Big Government that it costs less.

Medical records costs alone have tripled in just the last few years. Yet the government keeps talking about the savings.  To who?

Those who argued that Bush was too secretive but then ignore what the current administration is doing will be the fools that acquiesce to the Obsolete Man. They were both wrong. The difference is the ones who first attacked one will look the other way for their guy.  The truth is they all lie and cheat.

When I build vaults for truly wealthy people they find it amusing that people like me still believe we can have a government of the people.

Their simple truth is no one can be elected without huge amounts of money and that money comes with a cost.  Paybacks.  The unions even crow publicly that they want their payback now.  As long as the wealthy can keep citizens polarized at about 45% to 45% they can buy the election every time. That is why the wealthy fear the Tea Party.  It is a rogue element.  What if the Tea Party swung back and forth against the will of the power elite.  Karl Rove is against the conservative Tea Party now and Dick Morris is now with the Tea Party????  Wow!  Clinton and Bushes strategists switch sides.  I think they had a bet.  “I bet we could switch sides and the idiots in the Press would be none the wiser."

Open Records is the pure truth and we should be against any and all that try to conceal the truth.

Hugh Smith
FIRELOCK Fireproof Modular Vaults
(610)  756-4440    Fax (610)  756-4134
WWW.FIRELOCK.COM