From:
"Reandeau, Maryann (Chicago)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2013 11:28:22 -0400
On behalf of the planning committee, I am pleased to announce the
opening of registration for the ARMA Chicago Chapter & ARMA Northern
Illinois Chapter Spring Seminar 2013.

This year, our event will occur on Tuesday, April 30th, 2013, at Café
Brauer – Lincoln Park Zoo Chicago. With four awesome speakers,
networking opportunities and a robust vendor fair, this event is not one
to miss!

Time and Place:
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
8:30am - 3:45pm
Café Brauer - Lincoln Park Zoo
2021 N. Stockton Dr., Chicago, IL 60614

Speakers & Topics:
The MAD Side of Records Management (Mergers, Acquisitions &
Divestitures) - Presented by Rachel Heade, Microsoft

The Intersection of Processes & Technology: A New Frontier - Presented
by Helen Streck, Kaizen InfoSource LLC

Clearing a Path: Developing an Effective Social Media Policy - Presented
by Jesse Wilkins, AIIM

Today's Zoo Keeper Reality: Records Managers Need the Skills of Major
Program Managers - Presented by Marilyn Bota, Bluestone Process
Dynamics

For your convenience, our event features valet parking, all
meals/snacks, coat check and Wi-Fi access, all included in your
registration costs. Local hotel accommodations are also available for
out of town guests interested in spending a little more time in the
Windy City.

For more information and to register online, please visit our website at
http://chicago.arma.org/spring-seminar.

Space is limited! Please feel free to share this invitation to anyone you
know who might be interested in attending the event.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We
hope to see you in Chicago on April 30th!