From:
Frederic Grevin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2013 14:16:03 -0400
So Chris, under your definition, an artifact is NOT a record?

As an example of an artifact, geological core samples.

Best regards,

Fred
Frederic J. Grevin, Vice-President
Records Management Department
New York City Economic Development Corporation . www.nycedc.com
[log in to unmask] . w. 212.312.3903 . mobile 917.510.3016 . f. 212.618.5722