From:
Blake Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2013 11:32:55 -0700
"Can anyone cite an integrated solution for managing physical records and
Cloud-stored electronic records?"

I would expand the original question to include - does anyone know of a
premise-based ECM/ERM solution that provides for the
compliant/comprehensive  management of both physical and electronic
records.  My experience has been that vendors usually do one or the other
effectively, but miss the mark on providing a solution that manages both.

Blake E. Richardson, CIP, CRM