From:
Shelly Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2013 10:18:27 -0500
Please share with your interested colleagues:

ARMA Winnipeg presents Dr. Mark Langemo, CRM, FAI
Thursday, May 23 and Friday, May 24, 2013
Norwood Hotel, 112 Marion Street, Winnipeg, MB
Check-In 8:00 to 8:30 a.m.      Session 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.

Establishing and Managing Successful Records Management Programs

Whether you have attended Part One and Two already are or just getting
started, join us for the two-day session as Dr. Langemo presents Part
Three of his professional development certificate program.  Sit back as
Dr. Langemo shares his wisdom and actively invites session participants to
raise some of their best and worst case experience scenarios.  Then lean
in a little to explore methods to identify options, answers and, those not
so elusive, opportunities to improve your records management program.

For more details see attached poster or visit our website.   Please share
with your colleagues.

Registration is now open!!!  To register and for more information, visit
upcoming events on our website, or follow this link:
http://www.gifttool.com/registrar/ShowEventDetails?ID=1972&EID=14966

Please also join us for our Annual General Board Meeting following this
session from 5:00 - 5:30 May 23rd. Also join the Winnipeg ARMA Chapter
Board for an evening of networking at The Wood Tavern & Grill located in
the Norwood Hotel following the AGM.

Shelly Smith
ARMA Winnipeg Chapter Marketing Director