From:
Vicki Lucero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2013 09:13:40 -0600
We have rescheduled our Spring Seminar to *Thursday, June 20, 2013*.  So
here's a second chance for you to register to attend!  Yay!

Plan today to register and attend:

Northern Colorado ARMA Chapter Spring Seminar
Thursday, June 20, 2013
*Where Can E-Discovery Take You?*
with Brent Gatewood, CRM
The Ranch Events Complex
5280 Arena Circle, Loveland CO
First National Bank Building/Conference Center

Mr. Gatewood will focus on aspects of E-Discovery, the various stages of a
legal hold and the litigation process.
Electronic Discovery refers to the exchange of information in electronic
format (often referred to as electronically stored information ESI).  These
data elements are subject to local rules and agreed-upon processes, and is
often reviewed for privilege and relevance before being turned over to
opposing counsel.  Any organization may be subject to a hold and review of
electronically stored information.  This educational session will help you!

Registration begins at 7:45 a.m. / Session runs until 4:15 p.m.

Also accepting applications for the *2nd Annual RIM Innovation Award*.
Submit your project for Creativity or Innovation in the area of Records and
Information Management.

Member registration price of $85 applies to members of ARMA, AIIM, CMCA,
and SRMA.
Maintenance credits for CRM, CIP, and CLE are available.
Deadline to register is June 13, 2013.

Please go to our website for all of the details:
northerncoloradoarma.org<http://www.northerncoloradoarma.org/spring-seminar.html>

Click here to register<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17Zjcu1UE_s40uYC6VTcN0O_cNjGxlrydRVnTnProoWc/viewform?pli=1>
and
get your name on the list.  You can print the brochure from the main page
with details to submit for payment if needed.

Please feel free to share this with others that may be interested.  Maybe
your organizational legal counsel would like to hear about this session!
 Let them know!

Thank you for your time, and I hope to see you there!

--
Vicki V Lucero, CRM
Larimer County, CO