Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2013 20:52:19 -0700
But there is a bigger picture to consider here Brian.

Records Management is performed by many times more people than ARMA has members.  ARMA only accounts for fewer than 10k RM Professionals and Practitioners.

I'd venture to guess there are more than 3 times that many in local, State and Federal Government alone, which excludes all of those in private industry, higher education, medical and the remainder of RMs around the World. I'd even say that as many as half of those on this List are not members.

So the simple fact that ARMA has been discussing it doesn't necessarily mean that it's a central concern for the RM Profession and the professionals in the field.

Larry

Sent from MY iPhoneCinco