From:
"Carlson, Susan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2013 14:51:41 +0000
Hello Everyone!

We print color coded end tabbed labels using a software product.  At this point, I prefer not to give the name of the company.  In the last three or so years the quality of the adhesive on the labels has been deteriorating.  Now the labels that we print and attach to folders are all popping off.  The adhesive is bad.  We have brought this issue to the company's attention and they are "working on the problem".  We need to print over 2,000 labels and do not want to have to use a glue stick to attach them.  I am wondering if anyone on this listserv uses  8" x 1 7/16" labels (seven labels per sheet) for printing color coded end tabbed labels?  If so, what company do you order your labels from?  I'll take likes (this worked well for us) and dislikes (don't use this company or product) but please email me directly.

At this point we are not looking at purchasing a different label printing system.  We just need a label that has a good quality adhesive.  Any suggestions or products that you could recommend would be most helpful.  Please email me directly.

Thank you!

Susan

Susan Carlson, CRM, MS
Director of Records and Information Management
University of North Dakota
School of Medicine and Health Sciences
Records and Information Management - Room 5904
501 N. Columbia Road, Stop 9037
Grand Forks, ND  58202-9037
Phone:  (701) 777-6122
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>