From:
Andrew Ysasi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2013 18:13:25 +0000
Below is a link to the video interview of Ed Snowden the PRISM whistleblower.  Pretty compelling stuff...

http://bit.ly/19dyvci

I haven't formally introduced myself.  My name is Andrew Ysasi and I hail from Grand Rapids, Michigan USA.  I am the Executive Director of an independent record center that also performs imaging and destruction services.  The first 10 years of my career were in IT, and the past 5 I have transitioned to a senior management role.  I became a CRM in 2012 because I wanted a better understanding on how and why the data existed on the systems I managed versus storing and delivering data to end-users.  I'm no stranger to certifications coming from IT.  Certifications were necessary to validate your knowledge of hardware, software, or concepts.  I currently volunteer on the ICRM Exam Development Committee, and have been an ARMA member since 2007.  I also teach the technology capstone course at Davenport University as an adjunct professor.  Recently, I presented on IG and the impact on the RIM profession at the Western Michigan ARMA chapter, and offered the presentation on the Listserv.  My apologies for not properly introducing myself then.

Looking forward to continuing to share and learn with all of you!

Regards,

Andrew Ysasi, MSA, CRM, PMP, CIPP/US
Executive Director
Kent Record Management, Inc.
Grand Rapids, MI  USA
http://www.kentrecords.com
STORE | SCAN | SHRED

Michigan Locations in Grand Rapids, Lansing, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, and Benton Harbor.

Disclaimer: This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Kent Record Management Inc.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.  Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.