From:
"Creamer, William" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2013 14:18:20 +0000
Here are my thoughts:

1) Somebody read a book while they were on vacation.

2)  I like this part, " the rubric of IG".  I don't have a clue what it means, and I doubt any general audience would, but it sounds cool.

3) I also like this, "focus on the business value stream".  Another buzz phrase.  Is business value a stream or a pond?  I don't know, does it matter?

4) Whenever someone talks about a value stream or a uses phrases like, "the I.T. space"' or the "Information Governance space", I start wondering how long it will be before they want to pitch me something that is going to cost something in the "money space".

5) I don't focus on waste, I focus on value, which you suggest is correct in relation to ARMA, but not really correct if you look at it from the "lean thinking space".  Have I been doing the wrong thing for 27 years?

6) Paragraph's are your friend, consider using them.  "ARMA's Generally Accepted..." would be a good place to start a new paragraph because your last thought was completed and you are on a different thought.

7) Fads, they come and go.  Did someone just move my cheese?

A not completely serious commentary by:

Bill Creamer
Records & Conflicts Manager
212.728.3448