From:
"Bergeron, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2013 13:15:40 +0000
[Nagara_Cosa_Annual Meeting logo_1.jpg]

Join the National Association of Government Archives and Record Administrators (NAGARA) for the 2013 Annual Meeting at the Hyatt Regency in Indianapolis, Indiana, July 10-13!

Enjoy the best of Indiana along with professional development sessions that will help you in your position.  It's a meeting you won't want to miss!

We will be offering a Judicial Records track, with a Judicial Records session in each of Friday's time slots. And our Early Bird reception will take place in the Exhibit Area for the first time in years.

For the Annual Meeting program, click HERE<http://nagara.org/displaycommon.cfm?an=1&subarticlenbr=177>.

For the Annual Meeting registration form, click HERE<http://nagara.org/displayemailforms.cfm?emailformnbr=193357>.

To register for overnight accommodations at the Hyatt Regency, click HERE<https://resweb.passkey.com/go/NAGARA2013>. The overnight rate is $91.00 plus tax, but please note the cutoff date of June 17!  Reservations after that date will be accepted only on an availability basis and the Annual Meeting room rate will NOT be available.  If you want to stay at the Hyatt Regency, make your reservations today!

www.nagara.org<http://www.nagara.org>

Paul R. Bergeron, MMC, CA
City Clerk
229 Main Street