From:
Douglas Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2013 08:54:03 -0500
I'm a week behind in spotting this, but am fully aware of the move toward
what is called "e-Recording"for County Clerks, Recorders or Registers of
Deed (titles vary, depending on where you live).  In some counties, more
than 50% of the records arrive in a Clerk's office electronically, speeding
the processing time, reducing lines and "traffic" at the Clerk's office,
and providing a secure means of electronically recording property record
transactions..... Some states aren't quite "there" yet, but after some
slowness in adopting e-Recording capabilities, increasing numbers of US
counties are moving in this direction.

Doug Allen, CRM, CDIA+