From:
Diane Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2013 17:10:15 -0400
Good Day All,

I have a question for my fellow ARMA associates regarding international
records retention research.  We are a global manufacturing company in
the world of chemicals.  We have successfully implemented the records
retention program across the US and are ready to roll out to the
international locations.  We need to fill the gap in pulling together the
legal research to substantiate the legal requirements for the
international countries (several).

IRCH is updating their product for distribution in the fall.  We have
contacted another company in the RM world - but, let's say they have a
hefty price-tag for the research tool...

Does anyone know of an additional source to purchase the legal
requirement research at a cost that would be reasonable?  I would
appreciate any suggestions.

So that you know... The request from management was "just go out and
buy an international retention schedule for manufacturing".  My reply
was "they are all going to laugh at me for that request - but I will give
it a try and see what comes back."

Thank you in advance for your advice!

Diane Walker