From:
"King, Douglas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2013 16:41:21 +0000
We are currently working on a project with Sedgwick County Community Developmental Disabilities Organization (CDDO) to develop a records retention schedule. We plan to propose it to the Kansas State Records Board for its endorsement, making it available for adoption by governing bodies for each or the many CDDOs within the state (most of which are non-profits, rather than county departments).

As part of this project we would like to obtain copies of records retention schedules used by developmental disabilities agencies in other states. If you could send to me as a PDF or point me to where to look at or download, or refer me, we would appreciate it. Any comments or other input would be welcome.

CDDO serves persons with intellectual and physical disabilities. For information about CDDO, please see http://www.sedgwickcounty.org/cddo/.

Thanks in advance!

Douglas King | Records Manager & Freedom of Information Officer | Sedgwick County Division of Information and Operations
p: (316) 660-9846 | f: (316) 660-3274 | [log in to unmask]
525 N. Main, Records Center | Wichita, KS 67203 | www.sedgwickcounty.org